NUC Five-Star South Showcase Top 80
1. Tyler Jones (Jr.) is a 6'4, 282 pound offensive lineman out of Stephenson HS in Georgia who impressed everyone with his unbelievable technique and athleticism from the offensive lineman position. He currently holds more than a dozen Division-I offers including Cincinnati as well as North and South Carolina. He earned the Overall MVP of the NUC Five-Star South Showcase for his excellent performance.
2. Joseph Ray (Jr.) is a 5'10, 173 pound safety out of Central HS in Alabama who locked down whoever he was defending and showcased his great acceleration abilities when breaking for the ball. He earned his DB MVP award at the showcase. Joseph has interest from several schools, including Alabama and Texas.
3. Isaiah Zuber (So.) is a 5'11, 159 pound wide receiver out of Stephenson HS in Georgia who burned defenders with lightning fast speed and very smooth routes. He took home the Sophomore WR MVP for his incredible hands and ball skills. His 4.67 as a sophomore should get even better and he should be looking at Division-I offers at some point during his junior year with a strong season.
4. Johnathan Ratliffe (Jr.) is a 5'9, 164 pound running back out of Tarrant HS in Alabama who displayed great separation running routes from the running back position as well as excellent speed and great explosion. His athleticism makes him worthy of a RB Co-MVP award.
5. Gad Nagba (Jr.) is a 5'7, 211 pound running back out of Science Hill HS in Tennessee who is a true power running back. He is very strong and powerful and also has great acceleration and agility. He was awarded the other RB Co-MVP of the showcase. He has the tools, if he puts up numbers this season he should get the looks.
6. Marshall Eads (Jr.) is a 6'4, 266 pound defensive lineman out of Tuscaloosa County HS in Alabama with good hands and feet and fantastic explosion. He was the best defensive lineman at the showcase, and for it, earned the DL MVP award. He has the size that a mid-level Division-I program would desire in a defensive lineman.
7. Jahlil Mathis-Ellis (Jr.) is a 6'2, 304 pound offensive lineman out of Langston Hughes HS in Georgia with good footwork and great strength and punch. He performed great at the showcase and was edged out for the OL MVP. He should have no problem playing football at the next level. He current holds an offer from South Alabama.
8. Kendrick Hillian (Jr.) is a 5'9, 183 pound safety out of Central HS in Alabama who proved that he was a great athlete as well as a playmaker at the showcase. He is a smart player and a good student and should get looks from Division-I schools during his senior year.
9. Tre Nation (Fr.) is a 5'11, 198 pound running back out of Leeds HS in Alabama. As the highest ranked freshman on the list, Tre proved that he was a sure Division-I prospect, showcasing his great hands, size, and smooth running ability.
10. Ari Werts (Jr.) is a 6'5, 199 pound tight end out of Stephenson HS in Georgia. He is extremely athletic and a total playmaker. Division-I schools have taken notice, such as Old Dominion, Middle Tennessee State, and Connecticut, and likely more to come. Georgia State, Georgia Tech and powerhouse Auburn have shown interest.
11. Korey Charles (Fr.) is a 5'11, 168 pound running back out of Lincoln HS in Georgia who has a lot of attributes atypical of a freshman. He is taller than most freshman and excellent agility and acceleration. He is surely a Division-I prospect, and Alabama has already taken interest to him. He earned the 9th Grade RB Co-MVP at the showcase.
12. Romello Shumake (Jr.) is a 5'10, 157 pound wide receiver out of Martin Luther King HS in Georgia who is an amazing athlete who showcased his great speed and hands. He has extremely quick feet, posting a 4.26 shuttle time, so schools looking for a shifty wide receiver should keep an eye on Romello.
13. Tre Herndon (Jr.) is a 6'0, 176 pound cornerback out of East Hamilton HS in Tennessee with great athletic ability and lightning speed. He is a true, versatile playmaker and will be an asset on whatever college team he plays for.
14. Maceo Brown (Jr.) is a 5'8, 184 pound running back out of Sandy Creek HS in Georgia who has phenomenal agility and excellent speed in and out of cuts. He has interest from some big name schools, like LSU, Florida State, Florida, and Texas but no official offers.
15. Justin Jones (Jr.) is a 6'4, 258 pound defensive lineman out of South Cobb HS in Georgia. He displayed his ability an excellent, powerful, explosive pass rusher. He currently holds an offer from Miami, and is being recruited by other big name schools in the southeast region, like Georgia and South Carolina.
16. Taz Wilson (Jr.) is a 6'4, 190 pound quarterback out of Chattahoochee HS in Georgia who has great command of the pocket and a solid, accurate arm. He took home the QB MVP as well as the Leadership MVP awards at the showcase.
17. Seth Franks (So.) is a 6'1, 176 pound quarterback out of Brookwood HS in Alabama who exhibited great potential and excellent awareness. He has the ability to make any throw and for that he took home the Sophomore QB MVP. He went on an invited visit to Alabama and visited Southern Mississippi in March. LSU and Mississippi also have interest.
18. Raylen Elzy (Jr.) is a 6'5, 201 pound wide receiver out of Stephenson HS in Georgia who has superb athleticism for his size and has great speed and good hands. He comes from a great school in Georgia who should be getting a lot of recruiting eyes for years to come, and deserves those eyes.
19. Bryan Wilson (So.) is a 5'8, 158 pound cornerback out of Carver-Atlanta HS in Georgia who displayed his excellent speed and recovery skills. For that, he earned the Sophomore DB MVP at the showcase. His 35" vertical should draw the eyes of recruiters in the region.
20. Russell Ude (So.) is a 6'3, 247 pound defensive lineman out of The Westminster School in Georgia who really impressed at the showcase. He was explosive and dominant and had very good use of his hands and hand control. He earned the Sophomore DL MVP of the showcase. He holds an offer from Boston College and interest from numerous Division-I schools, headed up by Georgia Tech.
21. Jalen Harris (So.) is a 6'5, 250 pound tight end out of St. James School in Alabama who showcased his great blocking and receiving ability. He also has amazing size for a sophomore. He earned the Sophomore TE MVP award. Auburn and Alabama have both invited him to visit.
22. Jalen Nash (Jr.) is a 6'2, 246 pound linebacker out of East Gaston HS in North Carolina who is very fast for his size and has great explosive ability. Clemson has expressed interest in Jalen, and more schools are likely to follow.
23. Derrick Evans (Jr.) is a 5'4, 135 pound running back out of Hillgrove HS in Georgia who has lightning speed and excellent athleticism. He would be a good fit for schools looking to take a chance on a back with lightning speed.
24. Terrell Bush (Jr.) is a 6'2, 306 pound defensive lineman out of Tuscaloosa Academy in Alabama. He is a huge defensive tackle with great power and explosion. Mississippi State and Southern Mississippi have each expressed interest.
25. Daryus Thompson (Jr.) is a 6'1, 187 pound safety out of McEachern HS in Georgia. He is a big safety with great jamming ability and excellent hips. He would be a great fit for a college team looking for a close coverage safety.
26. Jason Akins (Jr.) is a 6'2, 254 pound offensive lineman out of Starr's Mill HS in Georgia, who is physical and quick with great athletic ability. He should be getting looked at by teams looking for athletic and physical linemen.
27. Tyler Swindle (Jr.) is a 6'4, 295 pound offensive lineman out of Hayden HS in Alabama with a physical punch and great power. He has visited Alabama twice in April.
28. Tyler Norris (So.) is a 6'4, 224 pound tight end out of Dobyns-Bennett HS in Tennessee who runs excellent routes, has great size, and soft hands. He plays at one of the top ranked schools in Tennessee, and his recruiting could pick up next year with a strong season.
29. Deondre Woody (Jr.) is a 6'1, 196 pound linebacker out of Springville HS in Alabama who has amazing athleticism and playmaker potential. He is also great in coverage. He possesses the skills to be a great linebacker, but whether he gets the opportunity or not to play linebacker at a college at less than 200 pounds is up to him in this senior season.
30. Antreal Allen (Jr.) is a 5'9, 173 pound cornerback out of Auburn HS in Alabama who has excellent coverage skills with good size and great recovery speed. He currently holds an offer from Arkansas State and interest from eight other schools. He has visited Auburn several times and gone to Mississippi State's junior day as well.
31. Raekwon Webb (Fr.) is a 5'8, 160 pound running back out of Rutherford HS in Florida who possesses Division-I potential. He showcased his great speed and excellent athleticism.
32. James Parker Dare (So.) is a 5'10, 144 pound wide receiver out of American Christian Academy in Alabama who is lightning fast with a great release off the line and great hands. He is receiving interest from Jacksonville State and Arizona.
33. Dexter Neal (So.) is a 6'3, 195 pound wide receiver out of Stephenson HS in Georgia who showcased his strong route running and solid hands. It is no wonder that Dexter Neal currently holds five D-I offers, that of which includes Virginia Tech, UNC, and Vanderbilt.
34. Tanner Brumby (Jr.) is a 6'1, 176 pound quarterback out of Pickens County HS in Georgia. He has a rocket arm, very good accuracy, and a solid drop. He completed nearly 60% of his passes for 1536 yards playing quarterback for his high school last season. His recruiting should pick up this season.
35. Deonta Moore (Jr.) is a 5'10, 188 pound running back out of Huntsville HS in Alabama with good speed, excellent separation ability, and great explosiveness. He has received interest from both Alabama powerhouses, Auburn and Alabama, along with Georgia Tech, Mississippi State, and Vanderbilt.
36. James Holmon (Jr.) is a 6'5, 340 pound offensive lineman out of Laney HS in Georgia who obviously has great size, physicality, and a good punch. His dominating size makes him an asset to any school.
37. Trey Derouen (So.) is a 6'3, 315 pound offensive lineman from Parkview HS in Georgia. He has an amazing punch and superior athletic ability. His recruiting has taken flight and should further take flight with the Sophomore OL MVP award he earned at the showcase. As a sophomore, both Alabama and LSU have expressed interest, along with Georgia, Georgia Tech, and Vandy.
38. Daniel Butler (Jr.) is a 6'4, 255 pound defensive lineman out of Enterprise HS in Alabama who possesses great speed and physicality. Samford and UAB have expressed interest in Daniel.
39. Elijah Holyfield (Fr.) is a 5'9, 185 pound running back out of Riverside Military Academy in Georgia who is quick, has great size for his class, and good hands. He also got in defensive playing time as a freshman and had 78 tackles last year.
40. Vincent McPherson (Jr.) is a 5'10, 186 pound safety out of John Milledge Academy in Georgia who has great closing skills with excellent size. He has Division-I potential and should get looks this senior season.
41. Montel Austin (Jr.) is a 5'6, 142 pound wide receiver out of Chattahoochee HS in Georgia who proved that he was difficult to keep up with, shifty, and had great hands. With a big senior season, he has potential to be offered by a college looking for a quick elusive slot receiver.
42. Kevork Yeremian (Jr.) is 6'3, 300 pound offensive lineman out of Lambert HS in Georgia who has a good punch and is athletic for his size. He has great potential as an athletic 300 pound lineman.
43. Stuart Johnson (Jr.) is a 6'4, 259 pound defensive lineman out of Wesleyan HS in Georgia who has great explosion and good use of his hands. He will fit in at a school looking for a lineman with a great base. He squats 515 pounds.
44. Roland Rivers III (Jr.) is a 6'3, 237 pound quarterback out of Martin Luther King HS in Georgia has a powerful arm and great accuracy. He recently attended Georgia State's junior day.
45. Chad Mitchell (So.) is a 6'4, 260 pound offensive lineman out of Montgomery Bell Academy in Tennessee with a good punch, frame, and quickness. He has great size as a sophomore and should and should have quite an intimidating lineman frame by the time he's a senior.
46. Isa Muhummad (Jr.) is a 5'10, 169 pound cornerback out of Riverdale HS in Georgia with great quickness, good closing skills, and good hips. His collegiate potential will increase with a great season.
47. Joey Connors (Jr.) is a 6'3, 259 pound defensive lineman out of Harrison HS in Georgia. He is a very good athlete with great power and great quickness for his size. His recruiting should absolutely pick up next season.
48. Rashaad Hunter (Jr.) is a 5'11, 178 pound safety out of Stephenson HS in Georgia who has very long arms, an excellent punch and good speed. With a season that displays his ball skills, he should get recruited by the colleges in the area.
49. Julius Fritz (Jr.) is a 5'9, 160 pound cornerback out of McCallie HS in Tennessee who is an excellent athlete and solid cornerback skills. He ran a 4.42 40 at our Knoxville, TN combine earlier this year.
50. Eric Reeves (Jr.) is a 5'8, 157 pound wide receiver out of Thompson HS in Alabama who runs great routes and is very physical. If he proves to be a possession receiver this year and puts up the numbers, this talented receiver will get the looks.
51. London Elrod (Fr.) is a 5'11, 182 pound quarterback out of McCallie HS in Tennessee who has a good arm for his age and makes solid throws. If he succeeds next year as a sophomore starter, he may be a quarterback the scouts come to watch.
52. Keith Mixon (So.) is a 5'8, 162 pound running back out of Shades Valley HS in Alabama is a quick running back with great acceleration ability. He could get noticed with a breakout junior year.
53. Tyler Swafford (Jr.) is a 6'2, 184 pound quarterback out of Brentwood Academy in Tennessee who is a tall quarterback with a very quick arm and delivery. Last year, he took home the 2014 Leadership award at the NUC Top Prospect camp.
54. A.J. Harris (Jr.) is a 5'11, 270 pound defensive lineman out of Community HS in Tennessee who is powerful and quick and has good hands. He won a Strongest Man MVP at our recent Kinston, NC combine.
55. Jarrett Sharp (Jr.) is a 5'9, 170 pound cornerback out of Pebblebrook HS in Georgia with excellent closing speed and great hips. He also has very quick feet, evidenced by a 4.23 shuttle.
56. Quintin Smith (So.) is a 6'0, 171 pound cornerback out of John Leonard HS in Florida who is an excellent athlete with great size and good closing speed. He also won the defensive Sophomore MVP at our Florida Five-Star showcase.
57. Taylor Kelley (Jr.) is a 6'1, 205 pound linebacker out of Madison Academy in Alabama who is very powerful and also has good speed. He is very strong and should get some looks this upcoming season.
58. Jonathan Thomas (Jr.) is a 5'11, 185 pound wide receiver out of Americus-Sumter HS in Georgia with great explosion, vertical speed, and very good hands. He is a great athlete, posting a 33" vertical, a 4.52 40, and a 425 LBS squat.
59. Duby Nwaubi (Jr.) is a 6'0, 187 pound wide receiver out of Lassiter HS in Georgia who is long, very athletic, and capable of the touch catch. He has good size and great potential.
60. Josephus Smith III (Fr.) is a 5'8, 257 pound defensive lineman out of Wenonah HS in Alabama who is a quick powerhouse with great DL/LB ability. He had 52 tackles as a freshman.
61. Brian Pender (So.) is a 6'1, 170 pound wide receiver out of Marianna HS in Florida who is tall with good hands and runs good routes. As an 8th grader, he posted an 8'4 broad jump. We can expect him to develop as a complete athlete, and he has great potential.
62. Quandarius Weaver (Fr.) is a 6'4, 175 pound wide receiver out of Central HS in Alabama with amazing potential. He has awesome size for a freshman and is very athletic.
63. Michael Hicks III (Jr.) is a 5'11, 235 pound offensive lineman out of Milton HS in Florida who has amazing quickness and is very powerful. His bench and squat are impressive, benching 315 LBS and squatting 465 LBS.
64. DJ Mott (Jr.) is a 6'5, 260 pound offensive lineman out of Montgomery Bell Academy in Tennessee who has great height and frame and is good at finishing the play. He holds no offers but he does hold interest from most of the Ivy League.
65. Cody Bennett (Jr.) is a 5'11, 203 pound linebacker out of Lewis County HS in Tennessee who is very powerful with good feet. He has a great frame and great potential.
66. Alex Mathews (Jr.) is a 6'5, 201 pound tight end out of Morristown West HS in Tennessee who has great size and good use of his hands. His size adds to his great potential.
67. Kevon Hudson (Fr.) is a 5'8, 154 pound running back out of North Oconee HS in Georgia who has great quickness and speed. He has a bright future. As a freshman, he averaged 8.1 yards per carry.
68. Steven Clark (So.) is a 6'2, 290 pound defensive lineman out of Brindlee Mountain HS in Alabama is a three-technique lineman with excellent power. He already has interest from Michigan and Notre Dame.
69. John Broome (Jr.) is a 6'1, 223 pound defensive lineman out of Plant City HS in Florida with great speed off the edge. He currently holds an offer from Florida A&M.
70. Caleb Butler (Jr.) is a 6'3, 232 pound defensive lineman out of Enterprise HS in Alabama is long, quick, and has great power. He currently holds interest from South Alabama and UAB.
71. Bryce Harris (Jr.) is a 5'5, 138 pound running back out of Grady HS in Georgia has great quickness and change of direction skills. He runs a 4.28 shuttle.
72. Jordan Padgett (Jr.) is a 6'4, 268 pound offensive lineman out of Wayne County HS in Georgia who has a good punch and great explosion skill. His size gives him good potential.
73. Allen Cooks (Jr.) is a 5'3, 131 pound wide receiver out of Tuscaloosa HS in Alabama who is lightning fast with great hands and feet. He will be a good fit at a school looking for a speedster who could do something in the open field.
74. Ricci Nuckles (Fr.) is a 5'7, 135 pound wide receiver out of Northview HS in Georgia who displayed great quickness. He has a lot of high school football to play and good potential.
75. TaDarryl Marshall (Fr.) is a 6'0, 157 pound quarterback out of Leeds HS in Alabama who showed off a great arm for a 9th grader and all the tools to be a solid Division-I quarterback.
76. Darrell Fambro (Jr.) is a 5'10, 235 pound linebacker out of Chamblee HS in Georgia who is very powerful and covered well in 1-on-1s. He has a great LB frame and good potential.
77. Hays Cape (So.) is a 6'1, 205 pound linebacker out of McCallie HS in Tennessee who has great tenacity and athleticism. He took home a Sophomore LB MVP award from the showcase.
78. Ethan Calhoun (Jr.) is a 6'1, 261 pound offensive lineman out of Central HS in Alabama with a good first punch and good strength. He has very good potential.
79. Will Dye (So.) is a 6'2, 305 pound offensive lineman out of Madison County HS in Alabama with great punch and great power. He has a great frame and good potential.
80. Kenney Brown (So.) is a 5'11, 194 pound linebacker out of Sherwood Christian HS in Georgia who is very athletic with good speed. He has good potential with a good junior season.
80. Pride Snow (Jr.) is a 6'3, 221 pound tight end out of Tuscaloosa Academy in Alabama. He is a good route runner with a good frame and solid potential.