National Underclassmen Combine (NUC) is the longest running underclassmen event
and the most respected combine and football camp in the country. Founded in
2005, NUC was formed to create a focused environment that allows freshmen,
sophomores and juniors to showcase their skills and talents for college
recruiters and recruiting organizations, giving each student-athlete ample
opportunity to get recruited throughout his high school career, not just the
spring before his senior year. Since its
inception, more than 50,000 athletes have come through NUC events and more than
2,000 athletes have received Division-I scholarships after first
attending an NUC event.
NUC is run by David Schuman and is coached by his veteran coaching staff, along with top high school football coaches from all across the country, as well as staff from Schuman's Speed Center & Schuman's Elite Training, where more than 10,000 athletes nationwide train and is widely recognized as the authority on speed and agility.
|Facts about the National Underclassmen Combine:
- The Event is for current high school football Freshmen (graduating class of 2014) and Sophomores (graduating class of 2013), and current Juniors (graduating class of 2012) and 8th Graders (graduating class of 2015).
- The only nationwide combine specifically for freshmen and sophomore football players.
- Combine results are sent to every college in the USA, all levels, 1A, 1AA, II and III.
- NUC had 33 players ranked in Rivals.com Top 100 for 2010, 10 players ranked in the Rivals.com Top 100 for 2008, 25 players for 2009, and 5 of the 10 best freshmen in the USA from Rivals.com, including the #1 player in the USA in 2010 and the #1 for 2011.
- Rivals.com, Maxpreps, Scout.com, Tom Lemming, ESPN, Jim Stefani and college coaches all use NUC results to rank players and offer scholarships.
- All Results are posted online and sent to every major recruiting organization.
- 40% of the athletes that attended the Ultimate 100 camp have received D-1 scholarship offers. The highest percentage of any program in the USA.
- Class of 2007 (1 combine) had over 30 scholarship athletes. Class of 2008 had over 200 and the Class of 2009 had over 700 athletes with scholarship offers.
- Combine attendees receive free Athletic profile via NUCFootball.com Athlete Network, with NationalUnderclassmen.com posting the combine results on to colleges.
- Free anytime consulting or questions answered via email email@example.com.
- Combines' sponsors include ESPN.com, ESPN RISE,Rivals.com, NCSA, Advocare, Mcdavid and The NUC All-World Gridiron Classic.
- Rivals.com exclusively sponsors the National Underclassmen Combine for freshmen and sophomores. The only way to get seen by Rivals.com as a freshman or sophomore is to attend NUC events. Now Rivals.com's sponsorship has extended to our junior events as well.